There is nothing more important than using the spaces inside the house to keep our body and mind healthy. Yoga brings the principles of controlling and uniting mind and body, all with the help of meditation and breathing. It helps us control anxiety, improve flexibility and relax. But much more than an exercise, yoga is a lifestyle, impacting us in all aspects of everyday life – even the way we dress. So we separate some tips and inspirations on how to wear yoga clothes outside of practice too. After all, they are perfect for providing us with comfort and relaxation.
The main point you should consider when choosing your yoga clothes is that, during the practice, you only need to worry about performing the exercises. If the pieces are inadequate, you’ll be pulling, stretching, taking them off your face and that will definitely get in your way. And, as we are talking about an activity that seeks balance between body and mind, focus is indispensable.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOGA?
First of all, we need to list everything that cannot be missing in the practice of yoga to make your experience great. If you want to know what to bring to the first class, write it down:
- Your yoga mat: this is where you’ll start your yogic journey. It allows you to make the movements with greater comfort and quality than on the floor.
- Non-slip towel: perfect for use on top of the mat, the towel absorbs sweat during practice.
- Water bottle: a sip of water between one position and another can give you that energy you needed.
- Yoga clothing: the garments must be elastic and cannot prevent you from moving or making you comfortable. A cool tip is to invest in yoga sets.
- An open mind: don’t judge what you are experiencing right away. Focus on your body and mind, don’t let outside factors or that “I can’t” voice affect you.
The best looks to practice yoga are the ones that hug your body shape. No wonder our favorite pieces are good high waist leggings and a compression top.
If you want to get away from the traditional, a tip is to throw yourself into the jumpsuit trend. Being a unique piece, they are perfect for those who like to be practical.
Oh, and don’t forget to know which fabric the piece is made of! Polyamide, because it is soft and elastic, is usually the best option. Did you like the tips? Tell us!